Are you a carer? Do you care for someone?
Caring for someone is both challenging and rewarding.
Carers support people living with disability, chronic illness, mental health issues, dementia or who are frail aged.
It’s hard to juggle finances, care, work, education and personal life. It can be hard to ask for help and sometimes we don’t know what support is out there.
The NSW Government wants carers to:
- have choices and opportunities to participate in paid work
- complete education and transition to further education and employment
- experience good health and wellbeing
- feel the broader community understands their experience
- have a say in the decisions that affect them and the people they care for.
To find out more, explore the information on this website.